Fuel Injector Cleaning and Testing
Over time, fuel injectors develop a build-up of varnish and carbon. Periodic
professional cleaning of the injectors will help to maintain engine performance and maximize fuel mileage.
After over 30 years of servicing injectors as a full time job, I've decided it's time to take a step back and relax a little bit. Have no fear, I'm not closing up shop completely. I'll still be working part time; however, now it will be on a much more relaxed schedule.
If you have injectors in need of service, please contact me by phone or email and I'll let you know my current availability.
Phone: (231) 796-5705
Email: [email protected]
All prices are for top-feed electronic style injectors only (as pictured above).
- Flow Test Only, no parts replaced or cleaning............$7.50 per injector + actual return shipping.
- Complete Flow Test and Cleaning..............................$20.00 per injector + actual return shipping.
- Replacement hoses for hose end injectors..................$4 per injector.
Ready to ship your injectors for servicing?
- Please e-mail me to schedule an appointment and include the word "injectors" in the subject line.
- Please click here to complete the injector information form. My mailing address will appear at the top of the completed form.
- Please visit my Frequently Asked Questions section for answers to common questions.
NOTE: Injectors are delicate pieces of equipment. They can be damaged by improper removal and/or installation techniques. Be sure to follow your particular manufacturer's installation guidelines when removing or installing your injectors.
Ready to view your results?
To view your test results after I've serviced your injectors, please click here.
|Ultra-sonic cleaning of injectors.
|Flow testing of injectors on the New Age machine.
Click here to return to the Cruzin Performance homepage.